Monday, May 30, 2011


..that one last ride, wish and a hug!
by Sourav on Monday, May 30, 2011
(Sahil was speeding his bike with a speed of more than 110 kms/per hour and Prisha was too scared)

Prisha: Please slow down, it’s scaring me.
            Sahil: Don’t be silly, this is so much fun!

Prisha: For you it may be, but I’m feeling very uncomfortable.
            Sahil: Fine, I’d slow down if you tell me how much you love me.

Prisha: You are my life, I love you. Sahil now please slow down!
            Sahil: Okay, you got to give me a tight hug now.

Prisha: Loser! (Hugs him)
            Sahil: Love you too! Now please take off my helmet and put it on. It’s bugging me.

 …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….A newspaper report next day:

One motorcycle – Bajaj Avenger, with the registration no. DL 7AS 5421 crashed on the National Highway onto a DTC Bus because of bike’s break failure. Two people were on this  motorcycle, but only one could survive.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Halfway down the road, Sahil realized that the bike’s breaks broke, but he never wanted Prisha to find this out. Instead, he had her say she loved him, felt her love and hug for one last time, made had her wear his helmet so she would live even though it meant he would die!


______________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. awesome really...!!!!! great work... :) keep it up abhi.. really liked a lot..!!!

    ReplyDelete